The Angel of Darkness Recovery Patch
Update 5 April 2016 : laracroft1997 edited Sasho's patch and restored the sunglasses. The installation is the same as the regular patch, simply paste the .exe file in your bin folder inside your AOD folder (don't forget to back up first).
You can load a savegame but the sunglasses won't appear until you'll get to the next level.
Sasho648's recovery patch for AOD is an amazing patch including new animations and effects for the game. Below is a list of what the patch includes made by Peterstar101.
|Recovery Patch - Update v6.4.1
This patch is the "Recovery" update, used to add a tweak to the previous edition v.6.0, v.6.1, v.6.2, v.6.3, v.6.4 and v.6.4.1.
This patch includes :
If Lara runs of a ledge you can push space to recover and get back up. This patch removes :
1. The bugged wall-hit in the Kurtis levels.
2. The last-chance move in the Kurtis levels.
And the fixes from previous version :
1. Entirely changed on stairs control system, enabling all the moves that you would be able to do while not on them.
2. New stance moves (including 90 & 180 degree turn while backward walking is still enabled).
3. Walk & run turn 180 moves.
4. New cornering system including the wall-hit animation (not working with Kurtis).
5. Enabled blood & snow effects.
6. New player health system including the limp animations.
7. The walk-running move triggered when while walking the walk-mode is disabled.
8. The much needed slope fix, that enables slopes that previously did not work.
9. Adds the new running speed.
10. Adds a deleted "Poison" camera effect when low on health (around 35%).
11. This adds the deleted "Last-chance" animation if you fall and then grab from a higher ledge in slow motion. When it is trigged push space to recover otherwise you fall. (Only for Lara).
12. Includes the "Smooth" limp animation (The walk one) needed due to a frame skip when using the other ones.
13. Wall-hit (Only for Lara).
Core-Design.com Special Mention :
Remember the gameplay in AOD ? Now try to replay it with this patch and enjoy all the enhancements. Sasho648's work is impressive there ! Also thanks to Peterstar101 for suggesting the patch to be added.
Sasho648's website and Facebook :
=> Return to Modding <=